Monday 6 December 2010

Production Log

Work that I have Completed  individually:
11th October: I completed 7 poster reviews, and 5 short film analysis
2 pieces of work relating to the documentary analysis
I completed the shooting script
I fully completed the evaluation, with some input from Joe my other group member
And production log

13th October: I also completed Target audience research, including work from find your tribe.com, how slumdog millionaire targets their audience and a mind map of target audience

Completed a magazine review analysis on slideshare
Synopsis and planning frame for documentary.
Uses and gratifications theory analysis
24th October: Shooting script
29th October-10th November:

Documentary Conventions
Documentary analysis

16th November - 27th November: Shooting Schedule
29th November: Uploaded work on blog
30th November - 3rd December: Uploading other group member’s work.

27th October - 1st November Filming: with group
1st November - 3rd December  Editing: with Kathleen
3rd December I Completed the evaluation with some input from Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment